Do you want to know how to setup AdSense Auto Ads in WordPress?
Google AdSense has recently introduced Google Auto ads globally. This is one of the biggest innovation from the Google AdSense since its inception.
In fact, AdSense ads are going to completely evolve the way you have been using Google AdSense for a very long time.
Google AdSense Ads is the easiest way to show ads on your Blogging/news site and earn some revenue.
These amazing & automatic ads feature by Google allows AdSense to decide everything related to ads.
As a blog website publisher, you only need to place the code once and forget about the rest, there is no need t0 handle each ad manually.
In this tutorial, we will tell you how to set up AdSense Auto Ads on your Blogging/news site.
Important things which you should know before setting up AdSense Auto Ads
You are not going to face any kind of issues if you have used Google AdSense earlier.
However, for beginners, before you are getting started the whole process of setting up Google Auto-ads, here are few things you should keep in your mind.
It will also help you and resolve all your queries related to Auto Ads before you start integrating it.
If you already have AdSense ads placed on your website, you can decide not to remove it. Google AdSense auto ads will automatically detect those ads and place more ads according to the user involvement.
Are you Already using Anchor or Vignette ads? AdSense Auto ads include Anchor and Vignette ads and many more additional formats such as Text and display, In-feed and Matched content ads.
Note that all users which are using Page-level ads will now automatically be migrated to Auto ads without changing any code on their website.
However, logging in to your Google AdSense account and setting up Global settings for auto-ads will be a great idea.
Do you know how to set up Adsense Auto Ads
Get your AdSense Auto Ads code directly from your adsense account now
Google AdSense provides you two different options one is Global and other is the site-specific option, they both are different.
For your explanation, we will use Global settings in this tutorial.
- you first have to log in to your AdSense account
- then, navigate to My Ads > Auto Ads
- AdSense Auto Ads can be now enabled globally for all sites in your account or only for some of them using the group option
- select your favorite ad types which you want to enable with AdSense Auto Ads on the Choose global settings page
- Now, leave the Automatically get new formats option enabled only if you want to use new ad formats once they become available in your account.
- click the Save button
- In the end, copy the code from the Place code on your page or else you can place it manually between the <head>…</head> tags or follow the steps below if you are running a WordPress site.
Insert Google AdSense Auto Ads code in your WordPress blogging/News site.
The Google AdSense Auto Ads code is the same code you would insert into your WordPress site to verify your AdSense account or to Page-Level ads (which are now replaced by Auto Ads).
There is a chance that you already have or had it on your site.
If you are using WordPress, you can use any AdSense Advanced Ads plugin.
It can help you to easily place the Auto Ads code automatically into the correct place on your website without you needing to touch the code.
Installing Advanced Ads (complete Process)
To get Advanced Ads, just log in to your WordPress dashboard and follow the steps below of this video tutorial.
- first of all, you have to click on Plugins in your WordPress menu
- click on Add New on top of the plugin page and search for Advanced Ads Plugin in the search field.
- select Advanced Ads from the results and click Install and Activate
- Now, If you have activated the Auto Ads plugin, you can now go to Advanced Ads > Settings > AdSense
- Enter your unique publisher ID in the AdSense ID field
- In Last, do not forget to enable the Verification code and Auto ads option
you don’t need any coding for this.
The AdSense code will be placed automatically in the right place on your website.
It might also take up to 48 hours for ads to show up on your WordPress Blogging site.
How to hide the AdSense Auto Ads warning
It has implemented a warning on the front end of Advanced Ads just to inform you when Auto Ads are enabled.
This will help you to prevent confusion about automatically placed ads.
If you want to disable this annoying warning, you just have to go to Advanced Ads > Settings > AdSense and then enable Disable violation warnings.
Display Auto Ads only on specific pages
You can also display AdSense Auto Ads on any specific pages, categories or other segments on your site.
The setup is a bit different from above, Read more below.
- To set up Ads on any specific pages first get the AdSense Auto Ads code from your Google Adsense account.
- Now, go to Advanced Ads > Ads in your WordPress admin panel and create a new ad
- you have to choose the Plain Text & Code ad type
- just, enter the Auto Ads code into the code editor field
- Now, go to the Display Conditions box and select the conditions, e.g., “Specific Pages” or other Display Conditions
- Then, Publish the ad code
- go to Advanced Ads > Placements and create a new Header code placement (the one with </head> on the icon) and assign your last ad to it
- Don’t forget to save all the placements
- if you enabled AdSense Auto Ads through Advanced Ads > Settings > AdSense, as described above, disable it there.
Let us know about your experience with Google AdSense auto-ads. Have you implemented it already? If not, when do you plan to implement it? Feel free to ask questions and share your experience.