Google Chrome Canary introduced Next-Gen Material Design 2, Experience the New User Interface
It has introduced the very first changes to its browser Chrome’s UI (user interface) in two years, focusing on the shape of the browser’s tabs and other top-of-window elements. Google Chrome Canary is more attractive, have more features, fast and secure as compared to its old version “Google Chrome“.
You might not be aware, but there’s a special version of the Chrome browser called Google Chrome Canary. It’s especially “designed by Google for developers and early adopters,” according to Google, and it offers users a preview of things which are yet to be introduced.
Chrome Canary is packed full of experimental features, so it’s an amazing way to see what cookin’ in Google’s kitchen. Google is also working on it long before most Google Chrome users get to experience it.
That’s pretty obvious, Google Chrome Canary also tends to break from time to time, it has so many bugs, but no matter — it is in the experimental and with this Google Chrome Canary update it can also run side by side with the standard release version of Chrome, so as per your requirement you can switch between any of the versions.
Have you ever tried Google Chrome Canary before?
If you haven’t tried it yet, this might be the perfect time to give it a try. Why we are saying this? is because Google is now working on a completely refreshed user interface for its Chrome browser, and Chrome Canary users can also try out that new User Interface right now, long before the final version introduced to the public.
It is not available by default, to access it you have to first enable it from the Chrome Flags. It’s a very simple task, If you have to experience the whole new User Interface of Google Chrome Canary, follow these simple steps:
- First of all, you’ll have to access the hidden Chrome menu that lets you enable any hidden features.
- Simply, click the link below while using Chrome Canary to go to the page: chrome://flags/#top-chrome-md.
- Then next, click the drop-down menu next to “UI Layout for the browser’s top chrome” and select “Refresh.”
- Finally, simply restart Chrome Canary.
- That’s all you did it, now you can head over for an experience of new UI changes that Google Chrome Canary has implemented so far.
Welcome to Google Chrome Canary for Android (Unstable)
Google Chrome Canary version is also available for Android Devices, its free and easily available on Google Play Store. Also, its features are listed below.
• Experimental – This Google Chrome beta release is the demo version and has not faced any test by Google. It may be unstable for your device or fail to run sometimes. We Recommended this browser only for developers and advanced users.
• Frequently updated – These browser updates are distributed almost seven times per week, which consumes 100MB of bandwidth each time. You have to be very careful while updating the Google Chrome Canary browser over cellular data.
• Give early feedback – Google allows you to help them to make it a better browser. You can give your feedback by Clicking “Help & Feedback” from the main menu to provide both positive and negative feedback about any glitch.