Guest Blogging | Reverse Blogging | Blog Submission – TheBlogz.in
If you wish to send a guest post to TheBlogz.in, please make sure you have read and understood the following guest posting guidelines before submission:
- Your post must be unique and original. This means the post must not have been published anywhere else on the Internet.
- The post must be at least 1200+ words in length, All posts will be checked against Copyscape to make sure the post is unique.
- The post must fit within the Blogging niche of TheBlogz.in as we are here to make blogging easier for everyone. If you are unsure, feel free to read through some of the posts now published.
- Only the authors of the guest post can send the post to TheBlogz.in. This means that the author bio must match the submitter.
- You must not publish your post anywhere else, such as your own site/blog, article directory, or on another site/blog.
- I reserve the right to make corrections to spelling and grammar as I see fit. If there are excessive spelling and grammar issues, then the post will be rejected.
- All posts will be scheduled for the next available date. (will inform you via email)
- Guest post submissions must not include links to the following:
- Pornography, adultery or other mature content.
- Any content that is violent.
- Hate speech – this includes any content that promotes hatred or violence.
- Content that discusses drugs (illicit or prescription), weapons or ammunition, tobacco or tobacco-related products, or alcohol products.
- Any content related to gambling.
- Content that includes excessive profanity.
- Any content related to hacking/cracking.
- Any content that sells or distributes coursework or essays.
- Your guest post must be in HTML within a text document. This allows me to easily copy and paste the post into WordPress CMS.
- The heading tags (h1, h2, h3, etc.) must be properly used, also take care of the readability score and flesch reading test if possible.
- You can include two links. An author bio must contain at least one of the links. If more than two links are present, I will keep the first link and one in the bio, but remove the other links.
- I will choose the date of publication and will tell you once the post has been scheduled.
- Unless there are errors in the post, no changes can be made to the guest post once it has been published.
- You will be required to reply to comments on your guest post for at least two weeks after the publish date. Failure to do so will result in your links being removed.
To send a guest post, please use this form. If we reject your guest post you are free to publish the post anywhere else online.
Guest Post Submission format
You can use the form here to submit a guest post, or request more information about guest posting on TheBlogz.in.
If you wish to submit a guest post, you can do so in one of two ways:
- Include the post in the message field.
- Attach a file of your post to your message.