Can you Guess what’s new in (April 2018) Latest Gmail Update?
As the world’s no.1 and most popular emailer service is getting the biggest update since its introduction. Latest Gmail update is having everything you need and we will discuss it in brief.
Gmail has completely revamped its emailing services platform completely and it has some common updates which were already leaked earlier this month.
You are going to experience a completely refreshed design for the email service, if you’re a Gmail user since ages, believe in us you are going to love this latest Gmail update.
So lets Digg’in to discuss the latest Gmail update…!!
we are first discussing the new features which Gmail has introduced.
Accomplish more from your inbox with easy-to-use tools
Quickly organize your emails directly from the inbox – While working, being productive is one of the main task which you were focusing on since years, but now you can do a lot of things without leaving your inbox, When you hover over to your emails in your inbox, you can quickly organize them without opening.
Below are some of the new features introduced by Google which you can directly operate from your inbox.
- Mark as unread or read
Snooze your emails – You can easily Postpone any of your emails to a future date or time that’s more convenient for you.
Use suggested replies & follow-ups – Quickly reply to emails using phrases that’ll show up based on the message you’ve received
Customize your inbox view – expand or shrink your inbox – Change how spacious or compact you want your inbox view. In the top right, click Settings Display density.
Show or hide the menu – To make room for previewing your email, you can expand or shrink your inbox view by clicking Menu.
Did you find anything Exciting? from the above, we just like the Snooze email option. we will discuss it again on how to snooze your emails in Gmail.
Now we should talk about the new security and intelligent features of the Latest Gmail update
Phishing Protection helps you keep your important data safe & secure with new Gmail security features
Keeping your data secure is everyone’s top priority, Google has also introduced new phishing protections policy to help & tackle Business Email Compromise (BEC) threats—or when someone is trying to impersonate an executive to get sensitive information.
Today, Gmail has also introduced a confidential mode and with this confidential mode, it’s possible for you to protect important and highly sensitive content in your emails just by creating expiration dates or revoking previously sent messages.
Because you can require additional two-factor authentication via text message to view an email, it’s also possible for you to protect data even if a recipient’s email account has been hijacked while the message is active.
The new confidential mode in latest Gmail update lets you set expiration dates for sensitive information.
It has Built-in Information Rights Management (IRM) controls which allows you to remove the permissions to forward, copy, download or print any of your emails.
It will help you to reduce the risk of confidential information being accidentally shared with the wrong people. You can also make an email expire after a set period of time, it will help you stay in control of your important information.
The confidential mode will begin to roll out to consumer Gmail users and a limited number of G Suite customers in the coming weeks.
Security warnings have completely redesigned within this latest Gmail update so that they are simpler to understand and give a clear call to action to employees.
These bigger, bolder warnings will help you be even more informed when it comes to potentially risky email.
Latest Gmail update helps you get more work done in very less time, It helps you to
- Calendar & Tasks: you can view your daily schedule, click events to edit them, create new events, and jump to upcoming events. You can add to-do list and deadlines with the help of Tasks App.
- Keep & Add-on’s: Create checklists and keep notes of everything you love, Get extra Gmail tools to help manage your mail.
- Nudge & Smart Reply: helps you to follow up and respond to messages with quick reminders that appear next to your email messages and Smart Reply for Gmail on the web to help you reply to messages faster.
- High-Priority notifications: It can notify you of important messages to help you stay focused without interruption
- Warnings & Suggestions: Latest Gmail update start suggesting when to unsubscribe from newsletters or offers you no longer care about, you might also notice new warnings in Gmail that alert you when the potentially risky email comes in your inbox.
- Native & Offline Capabilities: New native & offline capabilities are available in the latest Gmail update on the web, it can help you work without interruption when you can’t find Wi-Fi. Search, write, respond, delete, or archive up to 90 days of messages, just as you would working online, but offline.
- Tasks: You can also use Tasks to create tasks and subtasks, and even add due dates with notifications to help you stay on track and because Google Tasks gets closely integrates with G Suite, you can simply drag and drop an email from Gmail into Tasks to create a to-do list.
Thanks for Connecting with TheBlogz.in, Stay Tuned for more Updates