YouTube Music App is almost ready to fight with
Spotify, Apple Music & Netflix
Now Google Inc. is planning to enter completely into the music war because the Internet giants are regularly expanding their services. Whether it’s Spotify plan to launch its services across the globe or Netflix recent updates to lure more premium subscribers. Apple wants Apple Music to be the only streamer of personal choice & interest for iOS users— They plan to make it the only native streaming option for its Apple HomePod smart speaker.
This week, Google has announced a new version of the YouTube Music Premium app, which will include a desktop player and redesigned mobile app, and more dynamic music recommendations based on your interest & choice.
Also, it has used Google artificial intelligence technology to search best songs which are based on likes, lyrics, and descriptions.
YouTube Music will become a separate subscription service, which will only offer you ad-free and background/audio-only streaming, and you can also download any music for offline playback on YouTube.
Let’s first Describe what is Youtube Music & Youtube Music Premium is:
It is a new music streaming service platform made for music lovers across the globe to spread the magic of YouTube. It is also making the world of music much easier to explore latest songs and more personalized than ever before. Whether you want to listen, watch or discover, it’s all here.
YouTube Music is a new music streaming service which is developed for all type of music: you can listen to any official songs, albums, thousands of playlists and artist radio plus on the go.
Also, with this you will get YouTube’s latest and tremendous catalog of latest released music, remix, live performances of your favorite singers across the globe, cover albums and music videos that you can’t find anywhere else – it is an all simply organized and personalized music surfing mobile app.
What’s the difference between YouTube Music and Google Play Music?
The Youtube Music Premium App have different music libraries or you can create your own playlists. Also, with latest YouTube Music, you will not only just get official songs, latest release.
But also, It will give you all the latest remixes, covers, live versions and parodies of YouTube hosts too, as well as you can enjoy the latest music from people who haven’t got record deals. And of course, you are going to get the latest video’s in it.
Features, Comparison, Pricing & Availability of Youtube Music Premium App
The new YouTube Music Premium includes:
- The new YouTube Music: ad-free, with background listening feature and offline downloads across YouTube App
- You will also get YouTube’s tremendous catalog of latest remix, live performances of your favorite singers, covers and music videos that you can’t find anywhere else on the Internet
- Previous, YouTube Red subscribers are able to switch their subscriptions to an audio-only mode that can play in the background.
- The availability of amazing music includes many of the latest releases from mainstream artists and extends to any video categorized as music on the YouTube service.
Comparison of both Youtube Music App & Youtube Music Premium App
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
- The YouTube Music Premium has released today in existing markets of YouTube which includes the United States, New Zealand, Mexico, Australia, and South Korea*. It’s also releasing soon to new markets: the United Kingdom, Austria, Canada, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Finland, France, Germany, Russia, Spain, and Denmark.
- YouTube Music Premium App Subscription will be available for just $11.99 per month (U.S. price) or you can unlock the full experience of the new YouTube Music by itself with Music Premium for $9.99 per month (U.S. price).
- The Youtube Premium Music App will automatically grant access to all the previous YouTube Red subscribers at their current price. In countries where YouTube Red is currently available, a new member can also secure this price ($9.99 in the U.S.) by joining it.
- It’s all coming soon to even more countries.
In combining its Music streaming product teams and reportedly uniting those products under a single service, Google is showing some maturity. The Decision to Expand its Features, Availability will let it accomplish its goals to give a tough fight to rivals such as Spotify, Netflix and most Importantly Apple Music